No, the game requires an internet connection to play.
Articles in this section
- Game does not fit my TV screen
- Can I get a PlayStation 4 version if I already own Dungeon Defenders II for PC?
- Can I play with my friends who have only PC version?
- Can I transfer my game progress from one platform to another?
- Can I play with my friends on split-screen?
- Do I have to have PlayStation Plus subscription to play multiplayer?
- Can I play Dungeon Defenders II while offline?
- Does Dungeon Defenders II support Share Play & Remote Play?
- Can I monetize videos I recorded from Dungeon Defenders II for PlayStation™ 4?
- Can I record/stream videos from Dungeon Defenders II PlayStation™ 4 version?