Dungeon Defenders II cannot be shared. To disable Family Sharing, log into the Steam client and visit the "Family" tab in Settings, where you'll find a button to "Manage Other Computers..." Here you can deauthorize any computer or account that's been authorized to share your games. You can also remotely deauthorize devices from the web. To do this visit your Account Details online, and then select "Manage Family Library Sharing". Using either the client or the web site, you can view all currently authorized devices and accounts and disable any or all of them.
Articles in this section
- Turn on Logging
- Family Sharing and Dungeon Defenders II
- In-Game Item Restore Policy
- Help! My data is lost (and no, not because of Wipeaggedon)
- In-Game Refund Policy
- On what platforms can you play DD2?
- Will Dungeon Defenders II ever be pay-to-win? Quick answer...No, not ever!
- What are the system requirements for Dungeon Defenders II?
- Am I allowed to stream/record Dungeon Defenders II?
- Am I allowed to monetize my YouTube videos about Dungeon Defenders II?